Friday, November 30, 2007

Chiefs winger happy with married life

by Troy Landreville and Jhim Burwell of the Langley Advance

While they've known each other since they were both 10, the two actually started dating about three years ago. After seeing each other for a year and eight months, they were engaged at 19 and married by 20.

"He was so into video games and hockey he didn't even talk to me," she laughed.

"I love it," Dana said, of Coleton's ability to trade punches. "When we first started dating it was a little scary. But he's so tough and I think that's part of what attracted me to him in the first place. Telling him not to fight would be very bad. I love his fights."

"We [the team] go out and have fun," Coleton said. "She comes out with the team - it's like any guy and [his] girlfriend that way. I get beaked at all the time about being married, but it's all fun. I'm in the position I want to be in. It's not like I'm the old man of the team - I still like to have my fun with the guys."

More...

No comments: