Monday, November 26, 2007

Second chances

by Harpreet Sidhu of the Penticton Western News

“I couldn’t have asked for better coaching. I was the last cut last year and went down hoping to develop and I was in the same position. It worked out great: a change of scenery and different coaching. I was playing in very situation this year and I developed a lot this year. I think Blake Wesley kind of shortened up the time of development from a year to a couple of months and it worked out nicely,” said Lebreche.

“It was different because it didn’t feel like it was my seventh game with the team, it felt like it was my third because it’s different when you play as an affiliate player and you don’t have as much confidence and you are trying not to screw up more then anything,” said Lebreche. “It was perfect because it was a parents weekend my mom was at the game and when I scored and looked up in the stands and she was smiling at me. It was perfect.”

More...

No comments: